Monday, January 30, 2012

First Shot

Greetings!

Several years ago, someone gave me a coffee mug with the words "Everyone's entitled to my opinion" emblazoned upon it. I fear that was an accurate description. My daughters tell me that I should share some of these little gems with an unwitting world. So, here goes:

I have opinions about so many subjects - gum chewing, use of the word iconic, why people feel the need to stop in the middle of store aisles (mostly at Wal-Mart), why people don't put shopping carts in corrals and the overall incivility of our society.
Oh wait, the few phrases prior to that last one added to it. Let's wind up a different tack: the beauty of random acts of kindness, a sacrifice bunt perfectly executed, the wonder of those early signs of cognitive skills in an infant, the sound of my children's laughter, which remains a thrill after all these years.
So, I'll come up with things to say, as often as I can. I look forward to hearing what you think!

1 comment:

  1. First!

    I'm excited for your journey into blogdom! Welcome :)

    ReplyDelete